How Much Do I Need to Start?

How Much Do I Need To Start?

“How Much Do I Need to Start?”
is a common question I hear when people are trying out how to make money online or setup their home business.

Most people are not asking to really learn what they need to get results.

They’re asking to get an answer so they can make an excuse why something is not going to work, and they move on to the next shiny object.

Here’s the truth.

You need some money, and you definitely need time.

You need money and time to invest in education so you can learn what to do.

You need some money to setup your “plane of engagement” online.

This is your blog. Not expensive to get started, but you’ll need some money.

Then, you need time to learn, do, and teach while you build your following.

You can speed this up by spending money on advertising, but that’s optional.

Now, when it comes to making money, you actually need something to sell.

So you need to create your own products and sales funnel.

Or you buy one that you can promote and receive a commission.

In the beginning, I recommend purchasing products where you can make as much commission as possible.

And, if they have their own high-converting sales funnel, even better.

With this option, you won’t have to spend time and money creating your own products…

You focus on developing your followers and presenting them with solutions to solve their problems.

One program I’ve been using that does all of this really well is MLSP.

It’s perfect for people just getting started or who have been struggling and can figure out to get leads and make sales.

>> Go here for my full MLSP review <<

Let me know what you think about the video in the comments below.

To Your Prosperity!

~ Dave Lelong ~
Facebook: Dave Lelong

PS:  Free Online Marketing Boot Camp Teaches You How To Make $1,000+ A Day… Get Started Now!

Learn How A Blog Like This Can Make YOU $1000+ Per Day

Failure IS an Option

Failure IS An Option

httpv:// Most teachers wouldn't tell you this, but failure is actually an option especially when you're starting out at something. Each time you fail though, that's one step closer to success and, ultimately, … Continue reading →

Happy Easter! A Message From The George Washington Bridge

Message From The George Washington Bridge

httpv:// Happy Easter! I was riding my bike today, and I stopped for a few minutes under the George Washington Bridge to record this video so I can share an important message with you. It's about biking, … Continue reading →

Is Empower Network Legit?


Is Empower Network Legit?  I must have gotten this question from everyone when I first told them what I was doing with my Internet business. My old co-workers asked me. My friends asked me. My wife asked me. But Hammer was in my … Continue reading →

Empower Network Compensation Plan 2014


The Empower Network Compensation Plan is a unique plan that is consistent for all affiliates. All affiliates benefit from a 100% Commission structure for most products. Let's take a detailed look at how the Empower Network Compensation Plan … Continue reading →

Are You A Producer Or Consumer?

Are You A Producer Or A Consumer?

httpv:// 99% of people in this world are consumers. The other 1% are the producers. Does this distribution sound familiar? Like 1% of the population has the majority of the world's wealth? It's not a … Continue reading →

Magnetic Sponsoring Review | Get the Original Attraction Marketing System


This is my Magnetic Sponsoring Review. Magnetic Sponsoring is the original attraction marketing system created by Mike Dillard in 2006 and is responsible for tens of millions of dollars in income. If you’re looking for the official Magnetic … Continue reading →